This page is about Follow Rules for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Follow Rules from your PCFollow Rules
. Open here
for more info on Follow Rules. More details about the program Follow Rules can be seen at http://followrulessoftware.com/support
. Follow Rules is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Follow Rules folder, regulated by the user's decision. Follow Rules's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Follow Rules\FollowRulesuninstall.exe. Follow Rules's main file takes about 397.73 KB (407280 bytes) and is called utilFollowRules.exe.
Follow Rules is comprised of the following executables which occupy 650.42 KB (666032
bytes) on disk:
- FollowRulesUninstall.exe (252.69 KB)
- utilFollowRules.exe (397.73 KB)
The current page applies to Follow Rules version 2015.02.23.082559
alone. You can find below a few links to other Follow Rules versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Follow Rules.Registry keys:
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Follow Rules
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Follow Rules
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Util Follow Rules\ImagePath
Follow Rules is an application by Follow Rules. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Follow Rules is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Follow Rules from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Follow Rules or simply click the Search feature and type in "Follow Rules". If it is installed on your PC the Follow Rules program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Follow Rules in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Follow Rules, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Follow Rules:
- The web site of the program is: http://followrulessoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Follow Rules\FollowRulesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Follow Rules.
8. After removing Follow Rules, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Follow Rules which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Follow Rules using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Follow Rules by Follow Rules from your PC, we are not saying that Follow Rules by Follow Rules is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Follow Rules in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 13:22:02.803