Follow Rules is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Follow Rules from your systemFollow Rules
. More information on Follow Rules can be found here
. You can read more about on Follow Rules at http://followrulessoftware.com/support
. Follow Rules is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Follow Rules folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Follow Rules\FollowRulesuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Follow Rules. FollowRules.BrowserAdapter64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 120.23 KB (123120 bytes) on disk.
Follow Rules is comprised of the following executables which take 1.16 MB (1214656
bytes) on disk:
- FollowRulesUninstall.exe (252.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- FollowRules.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- FollowRules.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current web page applies to Follow Rules version 2015.02.20.002546
alone. You can find here a few links to other Follow Rules versions:
...click to view all...
Follow Rules is an application offered by Follow Rules. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Follow Rules is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Follow Rules from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Follow Rules or simply click the Search feature and type in "Follow Rules". If it is installed on your PC the Follow Rules program will be found very quickly. After you click Follow Rules in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Follow Rules, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Follow Rules:
- The web site of the program is: http://followrulessoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Follow Rules\FollowRulesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Follow Rules.
8. After removing Follow Rules, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Follow Rules which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Follow Rules using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Follow Rules by Follow Rules from your computer, we are not saying that Follow Rules by Follow Rules is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Follow Rules supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 05:44:33.347