This web page is about Follow Rules for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Follow Rules from your systemFollow Rules
. Open here
for more details on Follow Rules. More details about the software Follow Rules can be found at http://followrulessoftware.com/support
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Follow Rules directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Follow Rules by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Follow Rules\FollowRulesuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 399.73 KB (409328 bytes) on disk and is called utilFollowRules.exe.
Follow Rules installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.03 MB (1077432
bytes) on disk.
- FollowRulesUninstall.exe (252.71 KB)
- utilFollowRules.exe (399.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.23.032558
of Follow Rules. Click on the links below for other Follow Rules versions:
...click to view all...
Follow Rules is an application by the software company Follow Rules. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Follow Rules is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Follow Rules from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Follow Rules or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Follow Rules". If it is installed on your PC the Follow Rules application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Follow Rules in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Follow Rules, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Follow Rules:
- The web site of the application is: http://followrulessoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Follow Rules\FollowRulesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Follow Rules.
8. After removing Follow Rules, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Follow Rules which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Follow Rules using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Follow Rules by Follow Rules from your computer, we are not saying that Follow Rules by Follow Rules is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Follow Rules supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 05:11:03.313