A way to uninstall Follow Rules from your system
You can find below details on how to remove Follow Rules for Windows. It is developed by Follow Rules
. Further information on Follow Rules can be found here
. You can read more about about Follow Rules at http://followrulessoftware.com/support
. Follow Rules is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Follow Rules folder, regulated by the user's decision. Follow Rules's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Follow Rules\FollowRulesuninstall.exe. FollowRules.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) on disk.
Follow Rules installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.26 MB (1320512
bytes) on disk.
- FollowRulesUninstall.exe (252.86 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- FollowRules.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- FollowRules.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- FollowRules.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current web page applies to Follow Rules version 2015.02.13.142526
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Follow Rules:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Follow Rules:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Follow Rules's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Follow Rules
- C:\Program Files\Follow Rules\bin\2fc9157e7b3c4ebf95d1.dll
- C:\Program Files\Follow Rules\bin\2fc9157e7b3c4ebf95d157a9fdf20894.dll
- C:\Program Files\Follow Rules\bin\2fc9157e7b3c4ebf95d157a9fdf2089464.dll
- C:\Program Files\Follow Rules\bin\2fc9157e7b3c4ebf95d164.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Follow Rules
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Follow Rules
How to erase Follow Rules using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Follow Rules is a program offered by the software company Follow Rules. Some people try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Follow Rules is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Follow Rules or simply activate the Search field and type in "Follow Rules". If it is installed on your PC the Follow Rules app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Follow Rules in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Follow Rules, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Follow Rules:
- The publisher is: http://followrulessoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Follow Rules\FollowRulesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Follow Rules.
8. After removing Follow Rules, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Follow Rules that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Follow Rules using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Follow Rules by Follow Rules from your PC, nor are we saying that Follow Rules by Follow Rules is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Follow Rules supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 07:34:16.920