Follow Rules is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Follow Rules from your computerFollow Rules
. More info about Follow Rules can be read here
. More details about Follow Rules can be found at http://followrulessoftware.com/support
. Usually the Follow Rules application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Follow Rules directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Follow Rules is C:\Program Files (x86)\Follow Rules\FollowRulesuninstall.exe. FollowRules.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
Follow Rules installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.17 MB (7518024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FollowRulesUninstall.exe (252.71 KB)
- utilFollowRules.exe (396.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- FollowRules.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- FollowRules.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- FollowRules.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- FollowRules.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- FollowRules.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- FollowRules.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- FollowRules.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.21.012548
of Follow Rules. You can find below info on other application versions of Follow Rules:
...click to view all...
Follow Rules is a program by the software company Follow Rules. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase Follow Rules is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Follow Rules from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Follow Rules or simply activate the Search field and type in "Follow Rules". If it is installed on your PC the Follow Rules application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Follow Rules in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Follow Rules, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Follow Rules:
- The software company is: http://followrulessoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Follow Rules\FollowRulesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Follow Rules.
8. After removing Follow Rules, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Follow Rules that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Follow Rules using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Follow Rules by Follow Rules from your PC, we are not saying that Follow Rules by Follow Rules is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Follow Rules in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 14:06:19.067