Epic Privacy Browser
Epic Privacy Browser is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser from your computerEpic
. Open here
for more information on Epic. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Epic Privacy Browser\Application directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Epic Privacy Browser's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Epic Privacy Browser\Application\38.0.2125.111\Installer\setup.exe. epic.exe is the Epic Privacy Browser's primary executable file and it occupies close to 737.50 KB (755200 bytes) on disk.
Epic Privacy Browser contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.94 MB (6223360
bytes) on disk.
- epic.exe (737.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (2.23 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (1,003.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 38.0.2125.111
of Epic Privacy Browser. You can find below a few links to other Epic Privacy Browser releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Epic Privacy Browser we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Epic Privacy Browser.OneClickCtrl.9
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Epic Privacy Browser.Update3WebControl.3
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MozillaPlugins\@updates.epicbrowser.com/Epic Privacy Browser Update;version=3
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MozillaPlugins\@updates.epicbrowser.com/Epic Privacy Browser Update;version=9
Epic Privacy Browser is an application offered by Epic. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Epic Privacy Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Epic Privacy Browser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Epic Privacy Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Epic Privacy Browser". The Epic Privacy Browser program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Epic Privacy Browser in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Epic Privacy Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Epic Privacy Browser.
8. After removing Epic Privacy Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Epic Privacy Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Epic Privacy Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Epic Privacy Browser by Epic from your PC, we are not saying that Epic Privacy Browser by Epic is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Epic Privacy Browser supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:53:17.590