Epic Privacy Browser
Epic Privacy Browser is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser from your computerEpic
. More information about Epic can be seen here
. Epic Privacy Browser is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Epic Privacy Browser\Application directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Epic Privacy Browser is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Epic Privacy Browser\Application\34.0.1841.9\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Epic Privacy Browser's primary file takes about 752.00 KB (770048 bytes) and its name is epic.exe.
Epic Privacy Browser is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.65 MB (5922304
bytes) on disk:
- epic.exe (752.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.86 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1,017.50 KB)
This web page is about Epic Privacy Browser version 34.0.1841.9
only. You can find below a few links to other Epic Privacy Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Epic Privacy Browser is an application marketed by the software company Epic. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Epic Privacy Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Epic Privacy Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Epic Privacy Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Epic Privacy Browser". The Epic Privacy Browser program will be found automatically. When you click Epic Privacy Browser in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Epic Privacy Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Epic Privacy Browser.
8. After removing Epic Privacy Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Epic Privacy Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Epic Privacy Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Epic Privacy Browser by Epic from your computer, we are not saying that Epic Privacy Browser by Epic is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Epic Privacy Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:20:41.350