Epic Privacy Browser
This info is about Epic Privacy Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser from your computerEpic
. Take a look here
for more information on Epic. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Epic Privacy Browser\Application folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. Epic Privacy Browser's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Epic Privacy Browser\Application\80.0.3990.90\Installer\setup.exe. epic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.41 MB (1476096 bytes) on disk.
Epic Privacy Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.51 MB (3684352
bytes) on disk.
- epic.exe (1.41 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (465.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.65 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 80.0.3990.90
of Epic Privacy Browser. For other Epic Privacy Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Epic Privacy Browser.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Epic Privacy Browser.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Epic Privacy Browser.OneClickCtrl.9
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Epic Privacy Browser.Update3WebControl.3
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Epic Privacy Browser.OCOJXB4EE6R7XUGYRQROSZPU74
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Epic Privacy Browser
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Epic Privacy Browser
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MozillaPlugins\@updates.epicbrowser.com/Epic Privacy Browser Installer;version=3
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MozillaPlugins\@updates.epicbrowser.com/Epic Privacy Browser Installer;version=9
Epic Privacy Browser is an application offered by the software company Epic. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Epic Privacy Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Epic Privacy Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Epic Privacy Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Epic Privacy Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Epic Privacy Browser application will be found automatically. When you select Epic Privacy Browser in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Epic Privacy Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Epic Privacy Browser.
8. After uninstalling Epic Privacy Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Epic Privacy Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Epic Privacy Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser by Epic from your PC, nor are we saying that Epic Privacy Browser by Epic is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 08:05:44.137