Epic Privacy Browser
Epic Privacy Browser is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser from your computerEpic
. Further information on Epic can be found here
. Usually the Epic Privacy Browser program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Epic Privacy Browser\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Epic Privacy Browser's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Epic Privacy Browser\Application\38.0.2125.101\Installer\setup.exe. epic.exe is the Epic Privacy Browser's primary executable file and it takes about 737.50 KB (755200 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Epic Privacy Browser. They occupy about 5.94 MB (6223360
bytes) on disk.
- epic.exe (737.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (2.23 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (1,003.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Epic Privacy Browser version 38.0.2125.101
alone. Click on the links below for other Epic Privacy Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Epic Privacy Browser is an application offered by the software company Epic. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Epic Privacy Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Epic Privacy Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Epic Privacy Browser". The Epic Privacy Browser program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Epic Privacy Browser in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Epic Privacy Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Epic Privacy Browser.
8. After uninstalling Epic Privacy Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Epic Privacy Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Epic Privacy Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser by Epic from your PC, nor are we saying that Epic Privacy Browser by Epic is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:42:10.520