Epic Privacy Browser
Epic Privacy Browser is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser from your systemEpic
. You can find out more on Epic or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Epic Privacy Browser\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Epic Privacy Browser is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Epic Privacy Browser\Application\58.0.3300.199\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled epic.exe and occupies 704.00 KB (720896 bytes).
Epic Privacy Browser contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.60 MB (4826624
bytes) on disk.
- epic.exe (704.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (688.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.23 MB)
- setup.exe (1.01 MB)
The current web page applies to Epic Privacy Browser version 58.0.3300.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Epic Privacy Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Epic Privacy Browser is an application offered by the software company Epic. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Epic Privacy Browser from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Epic Privacy Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Epic Privacy Browser". If it exists on your system the Epic Privacy Browser program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Epic Privacy Browser in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Epic Privacy Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Epic Privacy Browser.
8. After removing Epic Privacy Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Epic Privacy Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Epic Privacy Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Epic Privacy Browser by Epic from your computer, we are not saying that Epic Privacy Browser by Epic is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Epic Privacy Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-12 16:37:43.080