Epic Privacy Browser
Epic Privacy Browser is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser from your computerEpic
. Further information on Epic can be seen here
. Usually the Epic Privacy Browser program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Epic Privacy Browser\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Epic Privacy Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Epic Privacy Browser\Application\37.0.2062.94\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Epic Privacy Browser's primary file takes about 737.50 KB (755200 bytes) and is called epic.exe.
Epic Privacy Browser contains of the executables below. They take 5.94 MB (6223360
bytes) on disk.
- epic.exe (737.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (2.23 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (1,003.50 KB)
This info is about Epic Privacy Browser version 37.0.2062.94
alone. For more Epic Privacy Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Epic Privacy Browser is a program by the software company Epic. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Epic Privacy Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Epic Privacy Browser from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Epic Privacy Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Epic Privacy Browser". If it exists on your system the Epic Privacy Browser program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Epic Privacy Browser in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Epic Privacy Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Epic Privacy Browser.
8. After removing Epic Privacy Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Epic Privacy Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Epic Privacy Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Epic Privacy Browser by Epic from your computer, nor are we saying that Epic Privacy Browser by Epic is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Epic Privacy Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-10 20:48:50.443