Epic Privacy Browser
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Epic Privacy Browser for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser from your PCEpic
. You can find out more on Epic or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Epic Privacy Browser\Application folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Epic Privacy Browser is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Epic Privacy Browser\Application\31.0.1650.57\Installer\setup.exe. epic.exe is the Epic Privacy Browser's main executable file and it occupies close to 779.00 KB (797696 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Epic Privacy Browser. They occupy 4.46 MB (4674048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- epic.exe (779.00 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (75.50 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (193.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (389.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.97 MB)
- setup.exe (1.08 MB)
This data is about Epic Privacy Browser version 31.0.1650.57
alone. Click on the links below for other Epic Privacy Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Epic Privacy Browser.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Epic Privacy Browser when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Epic Privacy Browser
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Epic Privacy Browser
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Epic Privacy Browser\Application\31.0.1650.57\chrome.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Epic Privacy Browser\Application\31.0.1650.57\chrome_100_percent.pak
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Epic Privacy Browser\Application\31.0.1650.57\chrome_frame_helper.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Epic Privacy Browser\Application\31.0.1650.57\chrome_frame_helper.exe
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Epic Privacy Browser.OneClickCtrl.9
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Epic Privacy Browser.Update3WebControl.3
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Epic Privacy Browser
Epic Privacy Browser is a program marketed by the software company Epic. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove Epic Privacy Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Epic Privacy Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Epic Privacy Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Epic Privacy Browser". The Epic Privacy Browser app will be found very quickly. When you select Epic Privacy Browser in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Epic Privacy Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Epic Privacy Browser.
8. After removing Epic Privacy Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Epic Privacy Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Epic Privacy Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser by Epic from your computer, we are not saying that Epic Privacy Browser by Epic is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-06 10:54:09.347