Eee Docking is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Eee Docking from your computerASUSTek Computer Inc.
. Additional info about ASUSTek Computer Inc. can be found here
. Eee Docking is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ASUS\Eee Docking directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Eee Docking is C:\Program Files\ASUS\Eee Docking\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Eee Docking.exe is the Eee Docking's main executable file and it takes circa 440.17 KB (450736 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Eee Docking. They occupy about 1.54 MB (1615200
bytes) on disk.
- Eee Docking.exe (440.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.9.3
of Eee Docking. Click on the links below for other Eee Docking versions:
...click to view all...
Eee Docking is an application by ASUSTek Computer Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Eee Docking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Eee Docking from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Eee Docking or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Eee Docking". If it is installed on your PC the Eee Docking app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Eee Docking in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Eee Docking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Eee Docking.
8. After uninstalling Eee Docking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Eee Docking which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Eee Docking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Eee Docking by ASUSTek Computer Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Eee Docking by ASUSTek Computer Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Eee Docking in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-18 23:04:41.677