You can find below detailed information on how to remove Eee Docking for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Eee Docking from your computerASUSTek Computer Inc.
. You can read more on ASUSTek Computer Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Eee Docking program is found in the C:\Program Files\ASUS\Eee Docking folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Eee Docking by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ASUS\Eee Docking\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 442.17 KB (452784 bytes) on disk and is named Eee Docking.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Eee Docking. They take 1.54 MB (1617248
bytes) on disk.
- Eee Docking.exe (442.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.8.2
of Eee Docking. For more Eee Docking versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Eee Docking is an application marketed by the software company ASUSTek Computer Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Eee Docking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Eee Docking from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Eee Docking or simply click the Search field and type in "Eee Docking". The Eee Docking application will be found automatically. After you select Eee Docking in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Eee Docking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Eee Docking.
8. After removing Eee Docking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Eee Docking that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Eee Docking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Eee Docking by ASUSTek Computer Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Eee Docking by ASUSTek Computer Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Eee Docking in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 15:31:13.397