Eee Docking is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Eee Docking from your computerASUSTek Computer Inc.
. Additional info about ASUSTek Computer Inc. can be seen here
. Eee Docking is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ASUS\Eee Docking folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\ASUS\Eee Docking\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Eee Docking. Eee Docking.exe is the Eee Docking's primary executable file and it takes close to 441.67 KB (452272 bytes) on disk.
Eee Docking is comprised of the following executables which take 1.54 MB (1616736
bytes) on disk:
- Eee Docking.exe (441.67 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
This web page is about Eee Docking version 3.9.6
only. Click on the links below for other Eee Docking versions:
...click to view all...
Eee Docking is a program released by ASUSTek Computer Inc.. Some users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Eee Docking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Eee Docking from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Eee Docking or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Eee Docking". If it is installed on your PC the Eee Docking program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Eee Docking in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Eee Docking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Eee Docking.
8. After uninstalling Eee Docking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Eee Docking that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Eee Docking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Eee Docking by ASUSTek Computer Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Eee Docking by ASUSTek Computer Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Eee Docking supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-28 14:05:38.100