This info is about Eee Docking for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Eee Docking from your PCASUSTek Computer Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on ASUSTek Computer Inc.. Eee Docking is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ASUS\Eee Docking directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\ASUS\Eee Docking\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Eee Docking. Eee Docking's main file takes around 439.67 KB (450224 bytes) and its name is Eee Docking.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Eee Docking. They take 1.54 MB (1614688
bytes) on disk.
- Eee Docking.exe (439.67 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
This data is about Eee Docking version 3.9.9
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Eee Docking:
...click to view all...
Eee Docking is a program released by the software company ASUSTek Computer Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Eee Docking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Eee Docking from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Eee Docking or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Eee Docking". If it is installed on your PC the Eee Docking app will be found automatically. After you click Eee Docking in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Eee Docking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Eee Docking.
8. After uninstalling Eee Docking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Eee Docking that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Eee Docking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Eee Docking by ASUSTek Computer Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Eee Docking by ASUSTek Computer Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Eee Docking supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-31 20:03:37.097