Eee Docking is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Eee Docking from your systemASUSTek Computer Inc.
. You can read more on ASUSTek Computer Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Eee Docking program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ASUS\Eee Docking directory, depending on the user's option during install. Eee Docking's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ASUS\Eee Docking\unins000.exe. Eee Docking's primary file takes around 449.17 KB (459952 bytes) and is called Eee Docking.exe.
Eee Docking installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.55 MB (1624416
bytes) on disk.
- Eee Docking.exe (449.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The current page applies to Eee Docking version 3.6.0
only. For other Eee Docking versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Eee Docking is an application by the software company ASUSTek Computer Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Eee Docking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Eee Docking from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Eee Docking or simply click the Search field and type in "Eee Docking". The Eee Docking app will be found very quickly. When you select Eee Docking in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Eee Docking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Eee Docking.
8. After removing Eee Docking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Eee Docking that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Eee Docking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Eee Docking by ASUSTek Computer Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Eee Docking by ASUSTek Computer Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Eee Docking supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-01 16:16:42.737