Eee Docking is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Eee Docking from your PCASUSTek Computer Inc.
. More information about ASUSTek Computer Inc. can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ASUS\Eee Docking folder (same installation drive as Windows). Eee Docking's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ASUS\Eee Docking\unins000.exe. Eee Docking.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 441.67 KB (452272 bytes) on disk.
Eee Docking installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.54 MB (1616736
bytes) on disk.
- Eee Docking.exe (441.67 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The current web page applies to Eee Docking version 3.7.0
only. Click on the links below for other Eee Docking versions:
...click to view all...
Eee Docking is a program marketed by the software company ASUSTek Computer Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Eee Docking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Eee Docking with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Eee Docking or simply activate the Search field and type in "Eee Docking". If it is installed on your PC the Eee Docking application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Eee Docking in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Eee Docking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Eee Docking.
8. After removing Eee Docking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Eee Docking which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Eee Docking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Eee Docking by ASUSTek Computer Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Eee Docking by ASUSTek Computer Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Eee Docking in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-10 16:12:28.810