Eee Docking is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Eee Docking from your computerASUSTek Computer Inc.
. More data about ASUSTek Computer Inc. can be found here
. Eee Docking is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ASUS\Eee Docking directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Eee Docking is C:\Program Files\ASUS\Eee Docking\unins000.exe. Eee Docking.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 441.17 KB (451760 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Eee Docking. They take about 1.54 MB (1616224
bytes) on disk.
- Eee Docking.exe (441.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.9.8
of Eee Docking. For other Eee Docking versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Eee Docking is an application marketed by ASUSTek Computer Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Eee Docking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Eee Docking with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Eee Docking or simply click the Search field and type in "Eee Docking". If it exists on your system the Eee Docking application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Eee Docking in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Eee Docking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Eee Docking.
8. After removing Eee Docking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Eee Docking that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Eee Docking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Eee Docking by ASUSTek Computer Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Eee Docking by ASUSTek Computer Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Eee Docking supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-05 09:39:32.270