EMBASSY Security Center Lite
This web page contains complete information on how to remove EMBASSY Security Center Lite for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall EMBASSY Security Center Lite from your systemWave Systems Corp
. You can read more on Wave Systems Corp or check for application updates here
. EMBASSY Security Center Lite is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Wave Systems Corp directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The application's main executable file has a size of 265.38 KB (271744 bytes) on disk and is labeled EmbassySecurityCenter.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside EMBASSY Security Center Lite. They occupy about 11.07 MB (11608856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMCustomAction.exe (24.00 KB)
- PKIEnroll.exe (1.06 MB)
- UEW.exe (1.34 MB)
- genericcredentialstoresub.exe (87.00 KB)
- PKIContNameFix.exe (29.00 KB)
- ToolkitCustomAction.exe (28.00 KB)
- WaveCspCustomAction.exe (78.00 KB)
- WaveLimitedUserService.exe (48.00 KB)
- deleteusers.exe (60.00 KB)
- PrebootEnrollmentUtil.exe (391.50 KB)
- EmbassySecurityCenter.exe (265.38 KB)
- ArchiveKey.exe (56.00 KB)
- BackUpWizard.exe (359.00 KB)
- CvAdminWizard.exe (19.00 KB)
- EmbassySecurityCheck.exe (97.38 KB)
- EmbassySecurityWizard.exe (249.38 KB)
- RestoreKey.exe (54.50 KB)
- RestoreWizard.exe (501.00 KB)
- Wavx_TaskLauncher.exe (42.00 KB)
- PasswordVaultViewer.exe (270.50 KB)
- SecureStorageService.exe (1.49 MB)
- TDMAuditLogger.exe (2.11 MB)
- TdmNotify.exe (180.85 KB)
- TdmPbUpdate.exe (53.36 KB)
- TdmService.exe (2.23 MB)
- TdmWizard.exe (17.35 KB)
The current page applies to EMBASSY Security Center Lite version 04.01.00.032
alone. You can find below a few links to other EMBASSY Security Center Lite versions:
...click to view all...
EMBASSY Security Center Lite is an application marketed by Wave Systems Corp. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase EMBASSY Security Center Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall EMBASSY Security Center Lite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EMBASSY Security Center Lite or simply activate the Search field and type in "EMBASSY Security Center Lite". If it exists on your system the EMBASSY Security Center Lite app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select EMBASSY Security Center Lite in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding EMBASSY Security Center Lite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EMBASSY Security Center Lite.
8. After removing EMBASSY Security Center Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EMBASSY Security Center Lite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EMBASSY Security Center Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EMBASSY Security Center Lite by Wave Systems Corp from your PC, nor are we saying that EMBASSY Security Center Lite by Wave Systems Corp is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EMBASSY Security Center Lite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 13:53:39.003