EMBASSY Security Center Lite
This web page is about EMBASSY Security Center Lite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall EMBASSY Security Center Lite from your computerWave Systems Corp
. More information on Wave Systems Corp can be seen here
. EMBASSY Security Center Lite is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Wave Systems Corp folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. EmbassySecurityCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 265.30 KB (271672 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in EMBASSY Security Center Lite. They take 6.09 MB (6382816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SecureUpgrade.exe (642.30 KB)
- AMCustomAction.exe (24.00 KB)
- PKIEnroll.exe (651.00 KB)
- UEW.exe (1.31 MB)
- AddACLEntry.exe (16.00 KB)
- genericcredentialstoresub.exe (86.50 KB)
- PKIContNameFix.exe (29.00 KB)
- show_msg.exe (40.00 KB)
- ToolkitCustomAction.exe (28.00 KB)
- WaveCspCustomAction.exe (78.50 KB)
- WaveLimitedUserService.exe (46.50 KB)
- EmbassySecurityCenter.exe (265.30 KB)
- ArchiveKey.exe (54.00 KB)
- EmbassySecurityCheck.exe (96.80 KB)
- EmbassySecuritySetupWizard.exe (249.30 KB)
- RestoreKey.exe (52.50 KB)
- PasswordVaultViewer.exe (248.50 KB)
- SecureStorageService.exe (883.00 KB)
- TdmService.exe (1.36 MB)
- TdmWizard.exe (12.00 KB)
This page is about EMBASSY Security Center Lite version 03.10.00.024
only. For other EMBASSY Security Center Lite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EMBASSY Security Center Lite is a program by the software company Wave Systems Corp. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove EMBASSY Security Center Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall EMBASSY Security Center Lite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EMBASSY Security Center Lite or simply click the Search field and type in "EMBASSY Security Center Lite". If it exists on your system the EMBASSY Security Center Lite app will be found automatically. When you click EMBASSY Security Center Lite in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about EMBASSY Security Center Lite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EMBASSY Security Center Lite.
8. After uninstalling EMBASSY Security Center Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EMBASSY Security Center Lite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EMBASSY Security Center Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EMBASSY Security Center Lite by Wave Systems Corp from your PC, we are not saying that EMBASSY Security Center Lite by Wave Systems Corp is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EMBASSY Security Center Lite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 16:01:07.767