EMBASSY Security Center Lite
This page contains complete information on how to remove EMBASSY Security Center Lite for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall EMBASSY Security Center Lite from your systemWave Systems Corp
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Wave Systems Corp. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Wave Systems Corp directory (same installation drive as Windows). EmbassySecurityCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 265.38 KB (271744 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of EMBASSY Security Center Lite. They occupy about 6.05 MB (6344192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMCustomAction.exe (24.00 KB)
- PKIEnroll.exe (1.06 MB)
- UEW.exe (1.33 MB)
- genericcredentialstoresub.exe (87.00 KB)
- PKIContNameFix.exe (29.00 KB)
- ToolkitCustomAction.exe (28.00 KB)
- WaveCspCustomAction.exe (78.00 KB)
- WaveLimitedUserService.exe (48.00 KB)
- EmbassySecurityCenter.exe (265.38 KB)
- ArchiveKey.exe (56.00 KB)
- BackUpWizard.exe (365.00 KB)
- CvAdminWizard.exe (19.00 KB)
- EmbassySecurityCheck.exe (97.38 KB)
- EmbassySecurityWizard.exe (249.38 KB)
- RestoreKey.exe (54.50 KB)
- RestoreWizard.exe (508.50 KB)
- Wavx_TaskLauncher.exe (42.00 KB)
- PasswordVaultViewer.exe (270.50 KB)
- SecureStorageService.exe (1.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 04.01.00.035
of EMBASSY Security Center Lite. You can find below info on other application versions of EMBASSY Security Center Lite:
...click to view all...
EMBASSY Security Center Lite is an application by the software company Wave Systems Corp. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase EMBASSY Security Center Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall EMBASSY Security Center Lite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EMBASSY Security Center Lite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EMBASSY Security Center Lite". If it exists on your system the EMBASSY Security Center Lite app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select EMBASSY Security Center Lite in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about EMBASSY Security Center Lite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EMBASSY Security Center Lite.
8. After uninstalling EMBASSY Security Center Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EMBASSY Security Center Lite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EMBASSY Security Center Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove EMBASSY Security Center Lite by Wave Systems Corp from your computer, we are not saying that EMBASSY Security Center Lite by Wave Systems Corp is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EMBASSY Security Center Lite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-06-22 14:11:06.983