EMBASSY Security Center Lite
You can find below detailed information on how to remove EMBASSY Security Center Lite for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall EMBASSY Security Center Lite from your computerWave Systems Corp
. More information on Wave Systems Corp can be seen here
. EMBASSY Security Center Lite is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Wave Systems Corp folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. EmbassySecurityCenter.exe is the EMBASSY Security Center Lite's main executable file and it takes circa 265.38 KB (271744 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with EMBASSY Security Center Lite. They occupy about 6.05 MB (6343680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMCustomAction.exe (24.00 KB)
- PKIEnroll.exe (1.06 MB)
- UEW.exe (1.33 MB)
- genericcredentialstoresub.exe (87.00 KB)
- PKIContNameFix.exe (29.00 KB)
- ToolkitCustomAction.exe (28.00 KB)
- WaveCspCustomAction.exe (78.00 KB)
- WaveLimitedUserService.exe (48.00 KB)
- EmbassySecurityCenter.exe (265.38 KB)
- ArchiveKey.exe (56.00 KB)
- BackUpWizard.exe (365.00 KB)
- CvAdminWizard.exe (19.00 KB)
- EmbassySecurityCheck.exe (97.38 KB)
- EmbassySecurityWizard.exe (249.38 KB)
- RestoreKey.exe (54.50 KB)
- RestoreWizard.exe (508.00 KB)
- Wavx_TaskLauncher.exe (42.00 KB)
- PasswordVaultViewer.exe (270.50 KB)
- SecureStorageService.exe (1.49 MB)
This web page is about EMBASSY Security Center Lite version 04.01.00.033
alone. You can find below info on other releases of EMBASSY Security Center Lite:
...click to view all...
EMBASSY Security Center Lite is an application offered by the software company Wave Systems Corp. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase EMBASSY Security Center Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete EMBASSY Security Center Lite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EMBASSY Security Center Lite or simply click the Search feature and type in "EMBASSY Security Center Lite". If it is installed on your PC the EMBASSY Security Center Lite application will be found automatically. After you click EMBASSY Security Center Lite in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about EMBASSY Security Center Lite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EMBASSY Security Center Lite.
8. After removing EMBASSY Security Center Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EMBASSY Security Center Lite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EMBASSY Security Center Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EMBASSY Security Center Lite by Wave Systems Corp from your computer, nor are we saying that EMBASSY Security Center Lite by Wave Systems Corp is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EMBASSY Security Center Lite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-13 10:13:14.520