EMBASSY Security Center Lite
EMBASSY Security Center Lite is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall EMBASSY Security Center Lite from your systemWave Systems Corp
. Additional info about Wave Systems Corp can be read here
. EMBASSY Security Center Lite is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Wave Systems Corp folder, subject to the user's choice. EMBASSY Security Center Lite's main file takes about 265.38 KB (271744 bytes) and is named EmbassySecurityCenter.exe.
EMBASSY Security Center Lite is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.14 MB (10636160
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AMCustomAction.exe (24.00 KB)
- PKIEnroll.exe (1.06 MB)
- UEW.exe (1.34 MB)
- genericcredentialstoresub.exe (88.50 KB)
- PKIContNameFix.exe (29.00 KB)
- ToolkitCustomAction.exe (28.00 KB)
- WaveCspCustomAction.exe (78.00 KB)
- WaveLimitedUserService.exe (48.00 KB)
- EmbassySecurityCenter.exe (265.38 KB)
- UpgradeUtil.exe (24.00 KB)
- ArchiveKey.exe (56.00 KB)
- BackUpWizard.exe (366.00 KB)
- CvAdminWizard.exe (19.00 KB)
- EmbassySecurityCheck.exe (97.38 KB)
- EmbassySecurityWizard.exe (249.38 KB)
- RestoreKey.exe (54.50 KB)
- RestoreWizard.exe (510.00 KB)
- Wavx_TaskLauncher.exe (42.00 KB)
- PasswordVaultViewer.exe (269.50 KB)
- SecureStorageService.exe (1.49 MB)
- Private Information Manager.exe (4.01 MB)
- upgrade.exe (51.50 KB)
The current page applies to EMBASSY Security Center Lite version 04.01.00.049
alone. Click on the links below for other EMBASSY Security Center Lite versions:
...click to view all...
EMBASSY Security Center Lite is an application offered by Wave Systems Corp. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase EMBASSY Security Center Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall EMBASSY Security Center Lite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EMBASSY Security Center Lite or simply click the Search field and type in "EMBASSY Security Center Lite". If it exists on your system the EMBASSY Security Center Lite application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click EMBASSY Security Center Lite in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about EMBASSY Security Center Lite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EMBASSY Security Center Lite.
8. After removing EMBASSY Security Center Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EMBASSY Security Center Lite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EMBASSY Security Center Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EMBASSY Security Center Lite by Wave Systems Corp from your PC, we are not saying that EMBASSY Security Center Lite by Wave Systems Corp is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove EMBASSY Security Center Lite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 23:29:28.670