EMBASSY Security Center Lite
EMBASSY Security Center Lite is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall EMBASSY Security Center Lite from your PCWave Systems Corp
. Open here
for more information on Wave Systems Corp. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Wave Systems Corp folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file is called EmbassySecurityCenter.exe and it has a size of 265.38 KB (271744 bytes).
EMBASSY Security Center Lite is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.19 MB (11734680
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AMCustomAction.exe (24.00 KB)
- PKIEnroll.exe (1.06 MB)
- UEW.exe (1.34 MB)
- genericcredentialstoresub.exe (87.00 KB)
- PKIContNameFix.exe (29.00 KB)
- ToolkitCustomAction.exe (28.00 KB)
- WaveCspCustomAction.exe (78.00 KB)
- WaveLimitedUserService.exe (48.00 KB)
- deleteusers.exe (60.00 KB)
- PBA Credential Conversion Tool.exe (37.38 KB)
- PrebootEnrollmentUtil.exe (394.50 KB)
- EmbassySecurityCenter.exe (265.38 KB)
- UpgradeUtil.exe (24.00 KB)
- ArchiveKey.exe (56.00 KB)
- BackUpWizard.exe (366.00 KB)
- CvAdminWizard.exe (19.00 KB)
- EmbassySecurityCheck.exe (97.38 KB)
- EmbassySecurityWizard.exe (249.38 KB)
- RestoreKey.exe (54.50 KB)
- RestoreWizard.exe (510.00 KB)
- Wavx_TaskLauncher.exe (42.00 KB)
- PasswordVaultViewer.exe (270.50 KB)
- SecureStorageService.exe (1.49 MB)
- TDMAuditLogger.exe (2.13 MB)
- TdmNotify.exe (180.85 KB)
- TdmPbUpdate.exe (53.36 KB)
- TdmService.exe (2.25 MB)
- TdmWizard.exe (17.35 KB)
The current page applies to EMBASSY Security Center Lite version 04.01.00.044
only. For other EMBASSY Security Center Lite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EMBASSY Security Center Lite is an application released by the software company Wave Systems Corp. Some people try to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase EMBASSY Security Center Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete EMBASSY Security Center Lite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EMBASSY Security Center Lite or simply click the Search feature and type in "EMBASSY Security Center Lite". If it exists on your system the EMBASSY Security Center Lite program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select EMBASSY Security Center Lite in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EMBASSY Security Center Lite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EMBASSY Security Center Lite.
8. After removing EMBASSY Security Center Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EMBASSY Security Center Lite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EMBASSY Security Center Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EMBASSY Security Center Lite by Wave Systems Corp from your PC, nor are we saying that EMBASSY Security Center Lite by Wave Systems Corp is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EMBASSY Security Center Lite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 19:42:37.583