EMBASSY Security Center Lite
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall EMBASSY Security Center Lite for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall EMBASSY Security Center Lite from your systemWave Systems Corp
. You can read more on Wave Systems Corp or check for application updates here
. EMBASSY Security Center Lite is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Wave Systems Corp directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The application's main executable file is titled EmbassySecurityCenter.exe and it has a size of 265.88 KB (272264 bytes).
EMBASSY Security Center Lite installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.93 MB (10409136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMCustomAction.exe (24.00 KB)
- PKIEnroll.exe (1.06 MB)
- UEW.exe (1.34 MB)
- genericcredentialstoresub.exe (88.50 KB)
- PKIContNameFix.exe (29.00 KB)
- ToolkitCustomAction.exe (28.00 KB)
- WaveCspCustomAction.exe (78.00 KB)
- WaveLimitedUserService.exe (48.00 KB)
- EmbassySecurityCenter.exe (265.88 KB)
- SAPConversionUtility.exe (89.88 KB)
- UpgradeUtil.exe (24.00 KB)
- ArchiveKey.exe (56.00 KB)
- BackUpWizard.exe (365.50 KB)
- CvAdminWizard.exe (19.00 KB)
- EmbassySecurityCheck.exe (100.88 KB)
- EmbassySecurityWizard.exe (249.88 KB)
- RestoreKey.exe (54.50 KB)
- RestoreWizard.exe (510.00 KB)
- Wavx_TaskLauncher.exe (42.00 KB)
- PasswordVaultViewer.exe (269.50 KB)
- deleteusers.exe (60.00 KB)
- PBA Credential Conversion Tool.exe (32.00 KB)
- PrebootEnrollmentUtil.exe (414.50 KB)
- vcsCleanSensorFlashEng.exe (1.56 MB)
- SecureStorageService.exe (1.49 MB)
- explorevault.exe (1.48 MB)
- Move.exe (62.88 KB)
- WavXDocMgr.exe (158.38 KB)
The current page applies to EMBASSY Security Center Lite version 04.01.00.065
alone. You can find here a few links to other EMBASSY Security Center Lite releases:
...click to view all...
EMBASSY Security Center Lite is an application released by the software company Wave Systems Corp. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall EMBASSY Security Center Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete EMBASSY Security Center Lite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EMBASSY Security Center Lite or simply click the Search feature and type in "EMBASSY Security Center Lite". If it exists on your system the EMBASSY Security Center Lite application will be found very quickly. When you click EMBASSY Security Center Lite in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about EMBASSY Security Center Lite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EMBASSY Security Center Lite.
8. After removing EMBASSY Security Center Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EMBASSY Security Center Lite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EMBASSY Security Center Lite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EMBASSY Security Center Lite by Wave Systems Corp from your PC, we are not saying that EMBASSY Security Center Lite by Wave Systems Corp is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EMBASSY Security Center Lite in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 19:24:06.777