This web page contains complete information on how to remove Downloader Pro for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Downloader Pro from your computerBreeze Systems Ltd
. Go over here
where you can read more on Breeze Systems Ltd. Please follow http://www.breezesys.com
if you want to read more on Downloader Pro on Breeze Systems Ltd's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Downloader Pro folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Downloader Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Downloader Pro\Uninstall.exe. Downloader Pro's main file takes about 2.30 MB (2408424 bytes) and its name is Downloader.exe.
Downloader Pro contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.61 MB (3783236
bytes) on disk.
- CDPROC.exe (480.00 KB)
- CDPROCMN.exe (368.00 KB)
- Downloader.exe (2.30 MB)
- EWatch.exe (68.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (426.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4
of Downloader Pro. You can find below info on other versions of Downloader Pro:
...click to view all...
Downloader Pro is an application by the software company Breeze Systems Ltd. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Downloader Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Downloader Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Downloader Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Downloader Pro". If it exists on your system the Downloader Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Downloader Pro in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Downloader Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Downloader Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.breezesys.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Downloader Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Downloader Pro.
8. After uninstalling Downloader Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Downloader Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Downloader Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Downloader Pro by Breeze Systems Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Downloader Pro by Breeze Systems Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Downloader Pro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-23 08:30:49.410