Downloader Pro is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Downloader Pro from your systemBreeze Systems Ltd
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Breeze Systems Ltd. More data about the program Downloader Pro can be found at http://www.breezesys.com
. Downloader Pro is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Downloader Pro directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Downloader Pro\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Downloader Pro. The program's main executable file is titled Downloader.exe and occupies 1.28 MB (1339392 bytes).
Downloader Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.59 MB (2714472
bytes) on disk.
- CDPROC.exe (480.00 KB)
- CDPROCMN.exe (368.00 KB)
- Downloader.exe (1.28 MB)
- EWatch.exe (68.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (426.85 KB)
The current web page applies to Downloader Pro version 2.2.3
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Downloader Pro:
...click to view all...
Downloader Pro is a program offered by Breeze Systems Ltd. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Downloader Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Downloader Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Downloader Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Downloader Pro". If it exists on your system the Downloader Pro application will be found automatically. After you click Downloader Pro in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Downloader Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Downloader Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.breezesys.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Downloader Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Downloader Pro.
8. After uninstalling Downloader Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Downloader Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Downloader Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Downloader Pro by Breeze Systems Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Downloader Pro by Breeze Systems Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Downloader Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-04 21:29:47.020