Downloader Pro is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Downloader Pro from your systemBreeze Systems Ltd
. You can find out more on Breeze Systems Ltd or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.breezesys.com
to get more info about Downloader Pro on Breeze Systems Ltd's website. Downloader Pro is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Downloader Pro folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Downloader Pro\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Downloader Pro. Downloader.exe is the Downloader Pro's primary executable file and it takes close to 2.14 MB (2244608 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Downloader Pro. They take 3.45 MB (3618524
bytes) on disk.
- CDPROC.exe (480.00 KB)
- CDPROCMN.exe (368.00 KB)
- Downloader.exe (2.14 MB)
- EWatch.exe (68.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (425.71 KB)
The current web page applies to Downloader Pro version 2.2.8
alone. Click on the links below for other Downloader Pro versions:
...click to view all...
Downloader Pro is an application released by the software company Breeze Systems Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Downloader Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Downloader Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Downloader Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Downloader Pro". If it is installed on your PC the Downloader Pro app will be found very quickly. After you click Downloader Pro in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Downloader Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Downloader Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.breezesys.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Downloader Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Downloader Pro.
8. After removing Downloader Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Downloader Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Downloader Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Downloader Pro by Breeze Systems Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Downloader Pro by Breeze Systems Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Downloader Pro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 02:29:03.070