You can find below detailed information on how to remove Downloader Pro for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Downloader Pro from your systemBreeze Systems Ltd
. Further information on Breeze Systems Ltd can be found here
. Click on http://www.breezesys.com
to get more facts about Downloader Pro on Breeze Systems Ltd's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\BreezeSys\Downloader Pro directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Downloader Pro's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BreezeSys\Downloader Pro\Uninstall.exe. Downloader Pro's primary file takes around 1.63 MB (1703936 bytes) and is named Downloader.exe.
Downloader Pro contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.93 MB (3077446
bytes) on disk.
- CDPROC.exe (480.00 KB)
- CDPROCMN.exe (368.00 KB)
- Downloader.exe (1.63 MB)
- EWatch.exe (68.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (425.32 KB)
This page is about Downloader Pro version 2.2.5
only. You can find below info on other versions of Downloader Pro:
...click to view all...
Downloader Pro is a program by the software company Breeze Systems Ltd. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Downloader Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Downloader Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Downloader Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Downloader Pro". The Downloader Pro app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Downloader Pro in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Downloader Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Downloader Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.breezesys.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BreezeSys\Downloader Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Downloader Pro.
8. After uninstalling Downloader Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Downloader Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Downloader Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Downloader Pro by Breeze Systems Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Downloader Pro by Breeze Systems Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Downloader Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-16 18:49:31.137