This info is about Downloader Pro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Downloader Pro from your PCBreeze Systems Ltd
. Further information on Breeze Systems Ltd can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.breezesys.com
if you want to read more on Downloader Pro on Breeze Systems Ltd's website. Usually the Downloader Pro program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Downloader Pro folder, depending on the user's option during install. Downloader Pro's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Downloader Pro\Uninstall.exe. Downloader Pro's primary file takes around 840.00 KB (860160 bytes) and is called Downloader.exe.
Downloader Pro is comprised of the following executables which take 2.13 MB (2228750
bytes) on disk:
- CDPROC.exe (480.00 KB)
- CDPROCMN.exe (368.00 KB)
- Downloader.exe (840.00 KB)
- EWatch.exe (68.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (420.51 KB)
This page is about Downloader Pro version 1.9
alone. You can find below a few links to other Downloader Pro versions:
...click to view all...
Downloader Pro is a program marketed by Breeze Systems Ltd. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Downloader Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Downloader Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Downloader Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "Downloader Pro". The Downloader Pro program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Downloader Pro in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Downloader Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Downloader Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.breezesys.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Downloader Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Downloader Pro.
8. After removing Downloader Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Downloader Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Downloader Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Downloader Pro by Breeze Systems Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Downloader Pro by Breeze Systems Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Downloader Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-14 02:43:22.297