You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Downloader Pro for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Downloader Pro from your computerBreeze Systems Ltd
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Breeze Systems Ltd. You can read more about about Downloader Pro at http://www.breezesys.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Downloader Pro folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Downloader Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Downloader Pro\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Downloader Pro's main file takes around 704.00 KB (720896 bytes) and is named Downloader.exe.
Downloader Pro contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.02 MB (2121882
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CDPROC.exe (480.00 KB)
- CDPROCMN.exe (368.00 KB)
- Downloader.exe (704.00 KB)
- EWatch.exe (56.00 KB)
- Regload.exe (52.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (412.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.2
of Downloader Pro. For more Downloader Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Downloader Pro is a program offered by Breeze Systems Ltd. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Downloader Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Downloader Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Downloader Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "Downloader Pro". The Downloader Pro app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Downloader Pro in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Downloader Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Downloader Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.breezesys.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Downloader Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Downloader Pro.
8. After removing Downloader Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Downloader Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Downloader Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Downloader Pro by Breeze Systems Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Downloader Pro by Breeze Systems Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Downloader Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-31 23:40:53.210