This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Downloader Pro for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Downloader Pro from your systemBreeze Systems Ltd
. You can read more on Breeze Systems Ltd or check for application updates here
. More information about Downloader Pro can be found at http://www.breezesys.com
. Usually the Downloader Pro application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Downloader Pro directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Downloader Pro's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Downloader Pro\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Downloader Pro\install.log". The program's main executable file has a size of 824.00 KB (843776 bytes) on disk and is named Downloader.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Downloader Pro. They occupy about 2.10 MB (2206686
bytes) on disk.
- CDPROC.exe (480.00 KB)
- CDPROCMN.exe (368.00 KB)
- Downloader.exe (824.00 KB)
- EWatch.exe (68.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (414.97 KB)
The current page applies to Downloader Pro version 1.7
only. You can find below a few links to other Downloader Pro releases:
...click to view all...
Downloader Pro is a program by the software company Breeze Systems Ltd. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Downloader Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Downloader Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Downloader Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "Downloader Pro". If it exists on your system the Downloader Pro program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Downloader Pro in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Downloader Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Downloader Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.breezesys.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Downloader Pro\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Downloader Pro\install.log"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Downloader Pro.
8. After removing Downloader Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Downloader Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Downloader Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Downloader Pro by Breeze Systems Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Downloader Pro by Breeze Systems Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Downloader Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 02:11:43.343