This info is about DigiExam for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall DigiExam from your systemDigiExam Solutions Sweden AB
. Go over here
for more information on DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB. DigiExam is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\DigiExam folder, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for DigiExam is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\DigiExam\Update.exe. DigiExam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 352.97 KB (361440 bytes) on disk.
DigiExam installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 80.09 MB (83980672
bytes) on disk.
- DigiExam.exe (352.97 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- DigiExam.exe (76.24 MB)
This info is about DigiExam version 12.6.2
only. You can find below info on other versions of DigiExam:
...click to view all...
DigiExam is a program marketed by the software company DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall DigiExam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DigiExam from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DigiExam or simply click the Search feature and type in "DigiExam". If it exists on your system the DigiExam program will be found automatically. When you click DigiExam in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DigiExam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DigiExam.
8. After removing DigiExam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DigiExam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DigiExam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DigiExam by DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB from your computer, we are not saying that DigiExam by DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DigiExam in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-15 05:02:09.753