DigiExam is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall DigiExam from your computerDigiExam Solutions Sweden AB
. Open here
where you can get more info on DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB. DigiExam is usually installed in the C:\Users\lenny\AppData\Local\DigiExam folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. DigiExam's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\lenny\AppData\Local\DigiExam\Update.exe. DigiExam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 351.69 KB (360128 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DigiExam. They take an average of 57.51 MB (60304640
bytes) on disk.
- DigiExam.exe (351.69 KB)
- Update.exe (1.72 MB)
- DigiExam.exe (53.73 MB)
This page is about DigiExam version 11.2.2
only. For more DigiExam versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DigiExam is an application released by the software company DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase DigiExam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase DigiExam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DigiExam or simply activate the Search field and type in "DigiExam". If it exists on your system the DigiExam program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DigiExam in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DigiExam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DigiExam.
8. After uninstalling DigiExam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DigiExam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DigiExam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DigiExam by DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB from your computer, we are not saying that DigiExam by DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DigiExam in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-20 09:13:51.387