This page contains detailed information on how to remove DigiExam for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall DigiExam from your systemDigiExam Solutions Sweden AB
. Take a look here
for more information on DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\DigiExam directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling DigiExam is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\DigiExam\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 352.97 KB (361440 bytes) on disk and is named DigiExam.exe.
The following executable files are contained in DigiExam. They occupy 80.09 MB (83980672
bytes) on disk.
- DigiExam.exe (352.97 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- DigiExam.exe (76.24 MB)
This info is about DigiExam version 12.4.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other DigiExam releases:
...click to view all...
DigiExam is a program offered by DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall DigiExam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DigiExam from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DigiExam or simply click the Search feature and type in "DigiExam". If it is installed on your PC the DigiExam program will be found automatically. After you click DigiExam in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DigiExam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DigiExam.
8. After uninstalling DigiExam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DigiExam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DigiExam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DigiExam by DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB from your computer, we are not saying that DigiExam by DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DigiExam supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-22 23:08:23.217