This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall DigiExam for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall DigiExam from your systemDigiExam Solutions Sweden AB
. You can read more on DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB or check for application updates here
. Usually the DigiExam application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\DigiExam directory, depending on the user's option during setup. DigiExam's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\DigiExam\Update.exe. The application's main executable file is called DigiExam.exe and its approximative size is 350.19 KB (358592 bytes).
DigiExam installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 81.52 MB (85479168
bytes) on disk.
- DigiExam.exe (350.19 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- DigiExam.exe (77.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.0.2
of DigiExam. You can find below info on other application versions of DigiExam:
...click to view all...
DigiExam is a program marketed by DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall DigiExam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall DigiExam with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DigiExam or simply activate the Search field and type in "DigiExam". If it is installed on your PC the DigiExam program will be found automatically. After you select DigiExam in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DigiExam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DigiExam.
8. After uninstalling DigiExam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DigiExam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DigiExam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DigiExam by DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB from your computer, we are not saying that DigiExam by DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DigiExam in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-27 10:08:23.363