DigiExam is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall DigiExam from your PCDigiExam Solutions Sweden AB
. More information on DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB can be seen here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName.SEGS2018E54\AppData\Local\DigiExam directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName.SEGS2018E54\AppData\Local\DigiExam\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DigiExam. DigiExam's main file takes about 353.69 KB (362176 bytes) and is named DigiExam.exe.
The executables below are part of DigiExam. They occupy about 57.00 MB (59764480
bytes) on disk.
- DigiExam.exe (353.69 KB)
- Update.exe (1.46 MB)
- DigiExam.exe (53.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.2.1
of DigiExam. You can find here a few links to other DigiExam versions:
...click to view all...
DigiExam is a program released by DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove DigiExam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DigiExam from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DigiExam or simply click the Search feature and type in "DigiExam". The DigiExam app will be found automatically. After you click DigiExam in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DigiExam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DigiExam.
8. After uninstalling DigiExam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DigiExam which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DigiExam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DigiExam by DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB from your PC, nor are we saying that DigiExam by DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DigiExam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-04 09:16:59.507