DigiExam is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall DigiExam from your systemDigiExam Solutions Sweden AB
. Additional info about DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB can be read here
. Usually the DigiExam program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\DigiExam folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for DigiExam is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\DigiExam\Update.exe. The application's main executable file is named DigiExam.exe and occupies 352.97 KB (361440 bytes).
The executable files below are part of DigiExam. They occupy an average of 135.51 MB (142088160
bytes) on disk.
- DigiExam.exe (352.97 KB)
- Update.exe (1.72 MB)
- DigiExam.exe (53.73 MB)
- DigiExam.exe (76.24 MB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
The current page applies to DigiExam version 12.6.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of DigiExam:
...click to view all...
DigiExam is an application by the software company DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove DigiExam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall DigiExam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DigiExam or simply click the Search feature and type in "DigiExam". The DigiExam program will be found automatically. When you click DigiExam in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DigiExam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DigiExam.
8. After uninstalling DigiExam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DigiExam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DigiExam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DigiExam by DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB from your PC, nor are we saying that DigiExam by DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DigiExam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-06 14:40:32.483