This web page contains complete information on how to remove DigiExam for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall DigiExam from your systemDigiExam Solutions Sweden AB
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB. DigiExam is commonly set up in the C:\Users\elias.malmqvist\AppData\Local\DigiExam directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove DigiExam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\elias.malmqvist\AppData\Local\DigiExam\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. DigiExam.exe is the DigiExam's primary executable file and it takes around 353.69 KB (362176 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of DigiExam. They occupy an average of 57.00 MB (59764480
bytes) on disk.
- DigiExam.exe (353.69 KB)
- Update.exe (1.46 MB)
- DigiExam.exe (53.73 MB)
The current page applies to DigiExam version 10.1.0
only. You can find here a few links to other DigiExam releases:
...click to view all...
DigiExam is an application released by the software company DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase DigiExam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DigiExam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DigiExam or simply click the Search field and type in "DigiExam". If it is installed on your PC the DigiExam application will be found very quickly. After you select DigiExam in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DigiExam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DigiExam.
8. After removing DigiExam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DigiExam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DigiExam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DigiExam by DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB from your computer, nor are we saying that DigiExam by DigiExam Solutions Sweden AB is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DigiExam in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-28 14:54:47.380