DFX for Windows Media Player
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player from your systemPower Technology
. Further information on Power Technology can be found here
. Please open http://www.fxsound.com
if you want to read more on DFX for Windows Media Player on Power Technology's web page. DFX for Windows Media Player is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\DFX directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DFX\uninstall_WMP.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DFX for Windows Media Player's primary file takes around 973.34 KB (996696 bytes) and is named dfxgApp.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with DFX for Windows Media Player. They take about 1.49 MB (1560215
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall_WMP.exe (79.18 KB)
- CABARC.EXE (112.00 KB)
- dfxgApp.exe (973.34 KB)
- record_date.exe (93.30 KB)
- record_email.exe (137.34 KB)
- registryCleanUsers.exe (59.15 KB)
- step1.exe (69.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of DFX for Windows Media Player. You can find below info on other application versions of DFX for Windows Media Player:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DFX for Windows Media Player
DFX for Windows Media Player is a program by Power Technology. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove DFX for Windows Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DFX for Windows Media Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DFX for Windows Media Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "DFX for Windows Media Player". The DFX for Windows Media Player program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DFX for Windows Media Player in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DFX for Windows Media Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DFX for Windows Media Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.fxsound.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DFX\uninstall_WMP.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DFX for Windows Media Player.
8. After uninstalling DFX for Windows Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DFX for Windows Media Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DFX for Windows Media Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DFX for Windows Media Player by Power Technology from your PC, nor are we saying that DFX for Windows Media Player by Power Technology is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DFX for Windows Media Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 02:44:59.447