DFX for Windows Media Player
This page contains thorough information on how to remove DFX for Windows Media Player for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player from your computerPower Technology
. Open here
where you can find out more on Power Technology. More data about the software DFX for Windows Media Player can be found at http://www.fxsound.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\DFX folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for DFX for Windows Media Player is C:\Program Files\DFX\uninstall_WMP.exe. dfxgApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 977.41 KB (1000864 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in DFX for Windows Media Player. They occupy 1.46 MB (1528707
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall_WMP.exe (79.86 KB)
- CABARC.EXE (112.00 KB)
- dfxgApp.exe (977.41 KB)
- record_date.exe (79.88 KB)
- record_email.exe (129.91 KB)
- registryCleanUsers.exe (54.91 KB)
- step1.exe (58.91 KB)
This info is about DFX for Windows Media Player version 9.300.0.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of DFX for Windows Media Player:
...click to view all...
DFX for Windows Media Player is a program offered by Power Technology. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove DFX for Windows Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DFX for Windows Media Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DFX for Windows Media Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "DFX for Windows Media Player". If it exists on your system the DFX for Windows Media Player app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DFX for Windows Media Player in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DFX for Windows Media Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DFX for Windows Media Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.fxsound.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DFX\uninstall_WMP.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player.
8. After uninstalling DFX for Windows Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DFX for Windows Media Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DFX for Windows Media Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player by Power Technology from your PC, we are not saying that DFX for Windows Media Player by Power Technology is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 14:33:45.807