DFX for Windows Media Player
This web page is about DFX for Windows Media Player for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player from your systemPower Technology
. Go over here
for more information on Power Technology. More details about the application DFX for Windows Media Player can be found at http://www.fxsound.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\DFX directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DFX\uninstall_WMP.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.14 MB (1194912 bytes) on disk and is named dfxgApp.exe.
DFX for Windows Media Player installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.65 MB (1728379
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall_WMP.exe (79.85 KB)
- CABARC.EXE (112.00 KB)
- dfxgApp.exe (1.14 MB)
- record_date.exe (79.88 KB)
- record_email.exe (129.91 KB)
- registryCleanUsers.exe (54.91 KB)
- step1.exe (64.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.301.0.0
of DFX for Windows Media Player. You can find below info on other application versions of DFX for Windows Media Player:
...click to view all...
DFX for Windows Media Player is an application released by Power Technology. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase DFX for Windows Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DFX for Windows Media Player or simply click the Search field and type in "DFX for Windows Media Player". The DFX for Windows Media Player application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DFX for Windows Media Player in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DFX for Windows Media Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DFX for Windows Media Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fxsound.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DFX\uninstall_WMP.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DFX for Windows Media Player.
8. After uninstalling DFX for Windows Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DFX for Windows Media Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DFX for Windows Media Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player by Power Technology from your PC, we are not saying that DFX for Windows Media Player by Power Technology is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:21:37.900