DFX for Windows Media Player
DFX for Windows Media Player is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player from your systemPower Technology
. You can read more on Power Technology or check for application updates here
. More info about the app DFX for Windows Media Player can be found at http://www.fxsound.com
. Usually the DFX for Windows Media Player application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\DFX directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\DFX\uninstall_WMP.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DFX for Windows Media Player. DFX for Windows Media Player's primary file takes about 1.17 MB (1225560 bytes) and its name is dfxgApp.exe.
DFX for Windows Media Player installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.71 MB (1795932
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall_WMP.exe (79.18 KB)
- CABARC.EXE (112.00 KB)
- dfxgApp.exe (1.17 MB)
- record_date.exe (93.30 KB)
- record_email.exe (137.34 KB)
- registryCleanUsers.exe (61.34 KB)
- step1.exe (73.84 KB)
The current web page applies to DFX for Windows Media Player version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other DFX for Windows Media Player versions:
...click to view all...
DFX for Windows Media Player is a program by the software company Power Technology. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DFX for Windows Media Player or simply click the Search field and type in "DFX for Windows Media Player". The DFX for Windows Media Player app will be found automatically. After you click DFX for Windows Media Player in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DFX for Windows Media Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DFX for Windows Media Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fxsound.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DFX\uninstall_WMP.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player.
8. After uninstalling DFX for Windows Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DFX for Windows Media Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DFX for Windows Media Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player by Power Technology from your PC, nor are we saying that DFX for Windows Media Player by Power Technology is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-02-20 01:33:44.947