DFX for Windows Media Player
You can find below details on how to remove DFX for Windows Media Player for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player from your PCPower Technology
. Further information on Power Technology can be found here
. More details about the application DFX for Windows Media Player can be seen at http://www.fxsound.com
. Usually the DFX for Windows Media Player program is placed in the C:\Program Files\DFX directory, depending on the user's option during install. DFX for Windows Media Player's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DFX\uninstall_WMP.exe. dfxgApp.exe is the DFX for Windows Media Player's main executable file and it takes about 1.17 MB (1222488 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in DFX for Windows Media Player. They take 1.71 MB (1792860
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall_WMP.exe (79.18 KB)
- CABARC.EXE (112.00 KB)
- dfxgApp.exe (1.17 MB)
- record_date.exe (93.30 KB)
- record_email.exe (137.34 KB)
- registryCleanUsers.exe (61.34 KB)
- step1.exe (73.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of DFX for Windows Media Player. You can find below info on other versions of DFX for Windows Media Player:
...click to view all...
DFX for Windows Media Player is an application by the software company Power Technology. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DFX for Windows Media Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DFX for Windows Media Player or simply click the Search field and type in "DFX for Windows Media Player". If it is installed on your PC the DFX for Windows Media Player program will be found very quickly. After you click DFX for Windows Media Player in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DFX for Windows Media Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DFX for Windows Media Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fxsound.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DFX\uninstall_WMP.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player.
8. After removing DFX for Windows Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DFX for Windows Media Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DFX for Windows Media Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DFX for Windows Media Player by Power Technology from your computer, we are not saying that DFX for Windows Media Player by Power Technology is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DFX for Windows Media Player in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-28 13:57:22.420