DFX for Windows Media Player
This page is about DFX for Windows Media Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player from your PCPower Technology
. More information on Power Technology can be found here
. More information about the software DFX for Windows Media Player can be found at http://www.fxsound.com
. DFX for Windows Media Player is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\DFX folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\DFX\uninstall_WMP.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player. DFX for Windows Media Player's primary file takes about 1.14 MB (1190232 bytes) and its name is dfxgApp.exe.
DFX for Windows Media Player contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.64 MB (1722716
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall_WMP.exe (79.18 KB)
- CABARC.EXE (112.00 KB)
- dfxgApp.exe (1.14 MB)
- record_date.exe (79.80 KB)
- record_email.exe (129.84 KB)
- registryCleanUsers.exe (54.84 KB)
- step1.exe (64.34 KB)
This page is about DFX for Windows Media Player version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other DFX for Windows Media Player versions:
...click to view all...
DFX for Windows Media Player is an application by Power Technology. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove DFX for Windows Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DFX for Windows Media Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DFX for Windows Media Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "DFX for Windows Media Player". If it is installed on your PC the DFX for Windows Media Player app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DFX for Windows Media Player in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DFX for Windows Media Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DFX for Windows Media Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fxsound.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DFX\uninstall_WMP.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player.
8. After uninstalling DFX for Windows Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DFX for Windows Media Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DFX for Windows Media Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DFX for Windows Media Player by Power Technology from your PC, we are not saying that DFX for Windows Media Player by Power Technology is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DFX for Windows Media Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:47:45.810