DFX for Windows Media Player
DFX for Windows Media Player is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player from your PCPower Technology
. Check out here
for more information on Power Technology. More info about the app DFX for Windows Media Player can be seen at http://www.fxsound.com
. DFX for Windows Media Player is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\DFX directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\DFX\uninstall_WMP.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DFX for Windows Media Player. dfxgApp.exe is the DFX for Windows Media Player's main executable file and it takes about 1.17 MB (1231784 bytes) on disk.
DFX for Windows Media Player is comprised of the following executables which take 2.11 MB (2213759
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall_WMP.exe (91.92 KB)
- CABARC.EXE (112.00 KB)
- dfxgApp.exe (1.17 MB)
- powertech_sm.exe (423.91 KB)
- record_date.exe (80.38 KB)
- record_email.exe (130.41 KB)
- registryCleanUsers.exe (55.41 KB)
- step1.exe (64.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.008.0.0
of DFX for Windows Media Player. For more DFX for Windows Media Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DFX for Windows Media Player is an application released by the software company Power Technology. Some users choose to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove DFX for Windows Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DFX for Windows Media Player or simply click the Search field and type in "DFX for Windows Media Player". If it exists on your system the DFX for Windows Media Player app will be found automatically. When you click DFX for Windows Media Player in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DFX for Windows Media Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DFX for Windows Media Player:
- The software company is: http://www.fxsound.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DFX\uninstall_WMP.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player.
8. After removing DFX for Windows Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DFX for Windows Media Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DFX for Windows Media Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player by Power Technology from your PC, we are not saying that DFX for Windows Media Player by Power Technology is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DFX for Windows Media Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 14:16:18.163