This info is about Cogent DataHub for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Cogent DataHub from your computerCogent Real-Time Systems Inc.
. Further information on Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about on Cogent DataHub at http://www.cogentdatahub.com
. Cogent DataHub is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cogent\Cogent DataHub directory, regulated by the user's choice. Cogent DataHub's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cogent\Cogent DataHub\uninst.exe. Cogent DataHub's main file takes around 1.62 MB (1694720 bytes) and is called CogentDataHubV7.exe.
The executable files below are part of Cogent DataHub. They take an average of 8.74 MB (9166704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CogentDataHubV7.exe (1.62 MB)
- hublaunch.exe (103.00 KB)
- MailSend.exe (352.00 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (887.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (461.85 KB)
- vc_2008_SP1_redist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- wget.exe (394.50 KB)
- WVPageInfo.exe (9.00 KB)
- DataPid.exe (492.00 KB)
- DataSim.exe (479.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.3.5
of Cogent DataHub. You can find below a few links to other Cogent DataHub versions:
...click to view all...
Cogent DataHub is a program marketed by Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Cogent DataHub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Cogent DataHub from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cogent DataHub or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cogent DataHub". The Cogent DataHub application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cogent DataHub in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cogent DataHub, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cogent DataHub:
- The publisher is: http://www.cogentdatahub.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cogent\Cogent DataHub\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cogent DataHub.
8. After removing Cogent DataHub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cogent DataHub which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cogent DataHub using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cogent DataHub by Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Cogent DataHub by Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cogent DataHub supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-06 15:12:21.640