You can find below details on how to uninstall Cogent DataHub for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Cogent DataHub from your systemCogent Real-Time Systems Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc.. More information about the program Cogent DataHub can be found at http://www.cogentdatahub.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cogent\Cogent DataHub folder (same installation drive as Windows). Cogent DataHub's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cogent\Cogent DataHub\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called CogentDataHub.exe and its approximative size is 1.82 MB (1907712 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Cogent DataHub. They take about 22.26 MB (23337119
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CogentDataHub.exe (1.82 MB)
- hublaunch.exe (134.00 KB)
- MailSend.exe (2.19 MB)
- Opc.Ua.CertificateGenerator.exe (1.18 MB)
- Opc.Ua.ConfigurationConsole.exe (51.59 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (1.27 MB)
- uninst.exe (492.43 KB)
- vc_2015_redist_x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- wget.exe (394.50 KB)
- WVPageInfo.exe (9.00 KB)
- DataPid.exe (498.00 KB)
- DataSim.exe (484.00 KB)
This web page is about Cogent DataHub version 8.0.5
alone. You can find here a few links to other Cogent DataHub releases:
...click to view all...
Cogent DataHub is a program offered by Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Cogent DataHub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Cogent DataHub from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cogent DataHub or simply click the Search field and type in "Cogent DataHub". If it exists on your system the Cogent DataHub program will be found automatically. After you click Cogent DataHub in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cogent DataHub, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cogent DataHub:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cogentdatahub.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cogent\Cogent DataHub\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cogent DataHub.
8. After uninstalling Cogent DataHub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cogent DataHub that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cogent DataHub using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cogent DataHub by Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Cogent DataHub by Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cogent DataHub supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-04-15 22:14:48.880