This web page is about Cogent DataHub for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Cogent DataHub from your computerCogent Real-Time Systems Inc.
. More info about Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc. can be seen here
. More details about Cogent DataHub can be seen at http://www.cogentdatahub.com
. Cogent DataHub is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Cogent\Cogent DataHub folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Cogent DataHub's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Cogent\Cogent DataHub\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled CogentDataHubV7.exe and it has a size of 1.62 MB (1701888 bytes).
Cogent DataHub is comprised of the following executables which take 8.75 MB (9174890
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CogentDataHubV7.exe (1.62 MB)
- hublaunch.exe (103.00 KB)
- MailSend.exe (352.00 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (887.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (462.35 KB)
- vc_2008_SP1_redist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- wget.exe (394.50 KB)
- WVPageInfo.exe (9.50 KB)
- DataPid.exe (492.00 KB)
- DataSim.exe (479.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.3.9
of Cogent DataHub. You can find below info on other versions of Cogent DataHub:
...click to view all...
Cogent DataHub is a program offered by the software company Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Cogent DataHub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Cogent DataHub with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cogent DataHub or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cogent DataHub". If it exists on your system the Cogent DataHub application will be found automatically. When you select Cogent DataHub in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cogent DataHub, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cogent DataHub:
- The publisher is: http://www.cogentdatahub.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cogent\Cogent DataHub\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cogent DataHub.
8. After removing Cogent DataHub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cogent DataHub which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cogent DataHub with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cogent DataHub by Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Cogent DataHub by Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cogent DataHub in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-07 02:28:30.807